Welcome To The Podiatric Practice of Issam Mansour, DMP
Committed to excellence in foot and ankle care
Having healthy feet and ankles, free of aches and pain, will help you look and feel better. Taking care of your feet today will help keep you active for the rest of your life.
Throughout the years, healthy feet can help you maintain proper posture, have a younger-looking body, and avoid discomfort and health problems connected with knee, hip and lower back pain. Today’s Podiatry makes it easier than ever to keep your feet and ankles healthy for a lifetime.
Here at Advanced Foot and Ankle Care Center it is our goal to treat your medical needs with our expertise.
Our Comprehensive Services include:
- Diabetic foot care; reconstructive diabetic surgery
- Routine foot care services
- Surgical and Non-surgical treatment of athletic injuries
- Custom-molded Orthotic shoe gear
- Diabetic Shoe Gear Program
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Work related injuries
- Ossa Tron and Dornier Shockwave Certified for the treatment of Heel Pain
- All foot and ankle trauma
- TOG computerized orthotic and shoe program (custom shoes)
Medical and Surgical Treatment Of:
- Arch Disorders
- Heel Spurs
- Ingrown Toenails
- Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Trauma and Athletic Injuries
- Surgical and Non-surgical Treatment for Neuromas
- Tendon and Joint Pain
- Sports injuries
- Diabetic care
- Infections and ulcerations
- Burning pain
- Soft tissue masses and tumors
- Diabetic deformities and Charcot Anthropathy
- Surgery for flat foot and chronic pain
- Ankle fractures, calcaneal fractures, and foot fractures
- Dermatological and skin disorders of the foot
- Endoscopic gastroc resection
Our staff is highly qualified to provide care for all ages. We listen to our patients and provide them with the most effective treatment plan available. We take pride in our ability to administer the highest quality of care available in a caring and gentle manner. Furthermore, our facilities incorporate high quality equipment in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
In addition to medical care, we strive to keep our patients informed. We provide our patients with all options of treatment and take the time to ensure that they are educated about these choices. Patients deserve to be informed in order to make the best possible choice for treatment. Our website expresses this goal by providing many sources of patient education. Please see our PATIENT INFORMATION source located on the left side of this page.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest information on caring for your feet!